Capital District Veterinary Referral Hospital is looking for a Client Care Supervisor for our Latham, New York veterinary practice.
The Client Care Supervisor is responsible for the performance, coaching and development of Customer Service Representatives. The Client Care Supervisor (CCS) implements and maintains the highest level of service to clients and referring veterinary practices.
The CCS must possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate these skills through supervision and coordination of the client care staff. This position is 75% technical and 25% administrative and is non-exempt.
- Promotes and maintains a team in all aspects of exceptional customer service.
- Monitors staff activities to ensure high productivity level.
- Ensures effective communication within all departments within the hospital.
- Ensures adequate staffing to ensure efficiency based on customer flow and volumes.
- Monitors and edits employee time cards.
- Develops, administers and disseminates client satisfaction surveys to all clients that enter the facility. Measures the responses for progress and for areas of improvement.
- Participates in the recruitment and interview process with Talent Acquisition/People & Organization.
- Oversees/ensures onboarding of new employees.
- Participates in developing, maintaining and updating training procedures to ensure that all current and newly hired client care staff members are trained and knowledgeable in all areas of the hospital.
- Performs annual and introductory performance reviews on a timely basis.
- Promotes adherence to hospital policies and procedures.
- Provides mentoring, counseling and development of subordinates.
- Effectively manages disciplinary actions in collaboration with People & Organization.
- Monitors staff concerns, cultivates employee engagement, and solicits feedback from employees regularly.
Education, License and Job Requirements:
Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
2 years supervisory and customer relations experience preferred
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in multi-tasking, prioritizing and delegating.
- Ability and experience to diffuse a difficult or stressful client or employee situation in a respectful manner.
- Ability to promote effective communication between the client service staff, doctors and technical staff.
- Demonstrated professionalism in all interactions and transactions.
- Veterinary industry experience helpful but not required.
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Ability to stand for up to 10 hours a day
resentatives concerning the day-to-day operations of the front desk.
Benefits of Working at Capital District Veterinary Referral Hospital:
Compensation is based on experience and skill level. Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, and a generous CE allowance