Ethos Veterinary Health, located in Woburn, MA, is looking for a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis to join our team.
The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for analyzing and understanding the results of the company from both a financial and operational perspective. This person will be responsible for the financial planning and analysis of critical areas of the business and will serve as a business partner to members of the executive and leadership teams.
- Drive and manage the annual budgeting and planning for the company. Work with hospital management and corporate lane leaders to develop meaningful, detailed monthly budgets.
- Lead the rolling forecast process; participate in monthly review meetings with lane leaders and hospital and regional management, monitor key external investments’ progress, proactively collect and monitor risks and opportunities
- Prepare monthly reporting package for senior management, including meaningful variance analysis, projections and recommendations. Support preparation of Board slides.
- Finance team lead for support of M&A activity, including modeling and due diligence
- Act as business partner to functions and work cross-functionally to provide value added financial analysis and support, including budget management, capital investment review facilitation and ROI Analysis, etc.
- Oversee the successful implementation process for FP&A system including planning and setup of financial systems reporting capabilities, training and related processes
- Analyze business performance across all key metrics and functions with the ability to identify issues, drive to the root cause(s) and develop the appropriate corrective actions
- Short and long-term cash flow analysis and forecasting
To be successful in this role candidate will hold:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis with a minimum of 5 years of Corporate FP&A experience. Software or SAAS experience strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including superior financial modeling, Excel, and database skills are assumed; ability to build integrated models is also assumed.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices.
- Ability to work independently, identify opportunities, develop potential solutions, and implement agreed plans, and deliver successful results.
- Commitment to excellence and impeccable ethical standards and integrity.
- Netsuite and AdaptiveInsights experience a plus
Benefits of Working at Ethos Veterinary Health:
Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, and paid time off.
About our Organization: Ethos Veterinary Health is a national network of 14 emergency and specialty veterinary hospitals focused on providing the highest quality of evidence-based care to our patients and their human companions.