Mass Vet Referral Hospital is seeking a full-time Client Concierge to join our busy Medicine Services department in Woburn, MA.
The Client Concierge ensures that the Pet Owner’s experience is exceptional throughout the appointment process in partnership with the medical, client care, and call center teams. This person serves as the primary, non-medical coordinator between departments to ensure a seamless interdepartmental visit and provides fluid information of next steps in the appointment process.
- The Client Concierge assists with financial processing and answers any general questions that may arise during the visit.
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely to ensure a smooth check-out process for clients
- Admit and discharge pets from appointments and services and schedule follow-ups as needed
- Accurately update and maintain client/pet records and files in accordance with IVG and legal requirements
- Consistently monitor the progress of the pet from check-in to check-out and provide ongoing communication to the client and interdepartmental teams, keeping everyone aware of all activities including the pet’s location, treatment provided, changes in cost, and next steps.
- Manage the appointment schedule for each day and review upcoming appointments for the week in advance of the clients’ visit.
- Assist clinical team with follow-up activities including follow up calls and post-appointment tasks.
- Qualifications and experience requirements:
- High school education or equivalent with 2-5 years of experience in a professional customer-facing environment. Veterinary medical or hospitality industries strongly preferred.
- Must possess high ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively.
- Mathematical abilities to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and proportions to practical situations.
- Comprehensive ability to speak, read, and write English and interpret technical procedures, including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from technical staff, doctors, managers and clients.
- Fundamental working knowledge of windows based programs including word processing, data entry, email systems and Internet.
- Previous experience as a client service representative, customer service representative, or patient coordinator will be considered.
Benefits of Working at Mass Vet: Compensation is based on experience and skill level. Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, and a generous CE allowance.